Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

It's January 1st (at least for another 30 minutes or so) and that means this project has officially begun. However, it isn't proving as easy as I had hoped...I guess the reason my friends haven't set me up with anyone over the past five years is honestly that they don't have any single, male acquaintances! 

Meeting 52 guys this year is going to be REALLY hard, it seems. I'm already having to step outside of my circle of friends, but I don't want to do anything too crazy to hit that number.

I don't have much to say right now, really. I just felt like I should update and encourage you, if you're reading this, to PLEASE pass it to your single male friends, or your friends who might have single male friends, or just pass it to random strangers on the street and tell them to e-mail me. If I knew 52 single males, I wouldn't have to do this in the first place!

No comments:

Post a Comment