Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Beginning

It is currently December 6th. That means I have about 3 1/2 weeks to kick my plan into gear.

I warned some of you that this is coming. "WHY am I still single?" I whined to you over lunch, or in my office, or at the MOA. "I swear, if I'm still single at the end of the year, I'm going to do something CRAZY."

So let the craziness begin. In 2012, it is my goal to go on one blind date each week. And, probably more for my own entertainment than anyone else's, blog about each one.

A real post will come soon with the details. For now, dear readers (AKA my mother and anyone else who happens to see this link on Facebook), start lining up all of the single men in your life! I'll need all of your matchmaking skills to make this work...

No comments:

Post a Comment